Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #2652  by Thondervult
 Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm
lee wrote:Ive printed it off and i'm sure it can be produced this weekend :D

Thanks for this, Lee. I know Nikita would take this kind of scene in her stride but how about Faye? I'll look forward to seeing how the scene turns out.
 #2669  by admin
 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 am
passby wrote:awesome. looking back at her scenes, I got one question: how did you ever let her go after shooting just 2 scenes? did you go slightly mad? :lol:

Seeing as she's one of the few explicit models, would like to see her doing just that. Fingering, dildoing etc. Would like to see her in a situation where she's fingering her pussy then being convinced to letting you taste her fingers (below camera like the virtual bj/hj). Also seeing, the preview page, seeing Faye do her take on Nikita's "Sister's Present" scene would be v hot. Dress wise, maybe pigtails and bring back the schoolgirl outfit!

Anyway, very excited to see her back!

PS: Speaking of pigtails, please release the Shannon pigtail scene into the wild! :mrgreen:

Faye come into do some other stuff at the time, thats why we only got a couple of scenes, well actually we got 3 scenes but the sound was messed up on the 3rd one so we couldnt use it. I'll get the shannon pigtails scene on asap, this coming week hopefully. Sisters present will be shot as that was a very good scene, i know you guys havent seen it yet but trust me it was good! ;)
 #2708  by admin
 Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm
Thondervult wrote:How did the shoot go, Lee? Hope you can give us some details soon!

The shoot (Visually) went perfect, i got lots of good stuff and Faye's performance was spot on! ... The problem was that some of the sound recording was set wrong meaning that there was some distortion on the higher pitched sounds (IE: Orgasm type screaming, high pitched laughing etc). I'm trying to rectify the problem with audio correcting software but i spent 2 hours this morning just on one small part of a scene and it wasn't going too well :( .... so i will have to keep you updated on what i can and can't use. I can put the screens up in the morning and you can see what i got but please keep an open mind on what will actually be cut lol ....
 #2709  by Thondervult
 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 pm
Oh man - disaster! :cry:

Seriously, though, I know that sound mixing always seems to be a tricky business in adult stuff - with the girls whispering their dialogue before suddenly screaming the house down - not to mention the shower scenes where the water flows at a decibel level more akin to Concorde taking off!

To be honest this has only increased my curiosity to see the screens - hopefully you can salvage all the dirty talk and then fade in some smooth jazz or something when Faye goes off like a car alarm and breaks the sound equipment :lol: