Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5610  by admin
 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm
jose wrote:I had this idea in another thread but I'll post it here as well, lol. Generally they were just requests for some especially enthusiastic scenes where rather than hating the cum that we see briefly at the end of a scene she spends the clip desperate and begging for it. I don't think there have been any entirely cum orientated scenes yet, where the whole dialogue is centred around how much she wants your cum and what she'd do with it, lol.

Here are two other ideas I had in another thread as well that were previously unused, they are sister ones, lol.

I like the sound of this but I think the complete opposite could be good too. As if she was addicted to cum lol. Like she hasn't eaten cum in so long for her, a day, that she spends the video persuading and then begging you to cum in her mouth, acting really desperate and panicky rather than aloof lol. She could keep making the point how much she loves the taste and cant go a day without etc. It could be another blowjob one that youve been doing so well lately. I dont know if she could actually swallow the cum you use for it but there would have to be lots, it could get all over her clothes as well as the tons of it in her mouth lol.

Another idea I had was also a sister one. Shes all ready to go to school/college and her friends are waiting outside for her but she's ran out of her expensive face cream/moisturiser that she always uses just as she leaves. She finds you and decides that your cum would be a great substitute, better even lol. Again, you could be reluctant this time, she has to beg a bit. The whole scene is her trying to hurry you as her friends are waiting just at the door, things going encouragement to handjob to blowjob. There would have to be more cum than ever in this one. She doesnt even rub it in, she just leaves it all over, dripping down her face. You could cut to a scene of her moving into a group of girls, her schoolfriends, with it still covering her face and hair acting as if nothing is wrong, while theyre in shock lol.

Sorry, I am presuming you missed this but if you didn't and just don't like it just say and I'll stop bothering you, lol.

I didn't get time to do this one today as we only had an hour or so to shoot, but i have a full 6 or 7 hrs filming coming up with Faye before the end of the year so i'm sure i can get this done. Heres what i got today though ... ;)

"I Want Your CUM!"
Faye comes in her schoolgirl uniform and begs you to masturbate and she definitely wants all your cum in this one!
faye-iwantyourcum1.jpg
faye-iwantyourcum2.jpg
faye-iwantyourcum3.jpg

"Sharing Sister"
Faye talks to her brother about the "Big toy" that he bought for his girlfriend. However she won't use it as it's too big, so Faye kindly offers to try it out for him and tell his girlfriend about the experience. Just one things she wants him to do while shes using it, is WANK with her!
faye-sharingsister1.jpg
faye-sharingsister2.jpg
faye-sharingsister3.jpg
 #5633  by jose
 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 am
lee wrote:
jose wrote:I had this idea in another thread but I'll post it here as well, lol. Generally they were just requests for some especially enthusiastic scenes where rather than hating the cum that we see briefly at the end of a scene she spends the clip desperate and begging for it. I don't think there have been any entirely cum orientated scenes yet, where the whole dialogue is centred around how much she wants your cum and what she'd do with it, lol.

Here are two other ideas I had in another thread as well that were previously unused, they are sister ones, lol.

I like the sound of this but I think the complete opposite could be good too. As if she was addicted to cum lol. Like she hasn't eaten cum in so long for her, a day, that she spends the video persuading and then begging you to cum in her mouth, acting really desperate and panicky rather than aloof lol. She could keep making the point how much she loves the taste and cant go a day without etc. It could be another blowjob one that youve been doing so well lately. I dont know if she could actually swallow the cum you use for it but there would have to be lots, it could get all over her clothes as well as the tons of it in her mouth lol.

Another idea I had was also a sister one. Shes all ready to go to school/college and her friends are waiting outside for her but she's ran out of her expensive face cream/moisturiser that she always uses just as she leaves. She finds you and decides that your cum would be a great substitute, better even lol. Again, you could be reluctant this time, she has to beg a bit. The whole scene is her trying to hurry you as her friends are waiting just at the door, things going encouragement to handjob to blowjob. There would have to be more cum than ever in this one. She doesnt even rub it in, she just leaves it all over, dripping down her face. You could cut to a scene of her moving into a group of girls, her schoolfriends, with it still covering her face and hair acting as if nothing is wrong, while theyre in shock lol.

Sorry, I am presuming you missed this but if you didn't and just don't like it just say and I'll stop bothering you, lol.

I didn't get time to do this one today as we only had an hour or so to shoot, but i have a full 6 or 7 hrs filming coming up with Faye before the end of the year so i'm sure i can get this done. Heres what i got today though ... ;)

"I Want Your CUM!"
Faye comes in her schoolgirl uniform and begs you to masturbate and she definitely wants all your cum in this one!
faye-iwantyourcum1.jpg
faye-iwantyourcum2.jpg
faye-iwantyourcum3.jpg

"Sharing Sister"
Faye talks to her brother about the "Big toy" that he bought for his girlfriend. However she won't use it as it's too big, so Faye kindly offers to try it out for him and tell his girlfriend about the experience. Just one things she wants him to do while shes using it, is WANK with her!
faye-sharingsister1.jpg
faye-sharingsister2.jpg
faye-sharingsister3.jpg

Sounds good Lee. On another note, will Jess West be back? If so I'd equally like to see her in any of my scene suggestions, lol.

And nice work on the new scenes by the looks of it, lol.
 #5866  by Thondervult
 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 am
I'd love to see a proper bros/sis blowjob from Faye - she's blackmailed into sucking his cock and takes a massive facial with cum play and a swallow at the end. Hope springs eternal!
 #5869  by admin
 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm
Thondervult wrote:I'd love to see a proper bros/sis blowjob from Faye - she's blackmailed into sucking his cock and takes a massive facial with cum play and a swallow at the end. Hope springs eternal!

Got a couple of blowjob scenes, handjob scene and plenty of other stuff, here's the screens ;)

"Sisters Xmas Gift: Pt1"
faye-sistersxmasgift1.jpg

"Sisters Xmas Gift: Pt2"
faye-sistersxmasgift2.jpg

"Sisters Xmas Gift: Pt3"
faye-sistersxmasgift3.jpg

"Strap On"
faye-strapon.jpg

"Wank Lessons"
faye-teaching.jpg

"Dream Sex Session" (Shot on blue screen/Chroma key editing to be done)
faye-dreamsexsession.jpg

"Dream On Brother" (Shot on blue screen/Chroma key editing to be done)
faye-dreamonbro.jpg

"Loft Ladder: Pt1"
faye-loftladder.jpg

"Loft Ladder: Pt2"
faye-loftladder2.jpg

"I Know Your Jerking"
faye-iknowyourjerking.jpg
 #5870  by Thondervult
 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 pm
Wow they look pretty awesome - hope we get to see the xmas scenes over the next week or so and I'm interested to see how the blue screen stuff turns out :D
 #5916  by admin
 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Thondervult wrote:Wow they look pretty awesome - hope we get to see the xmas scenes over the next week or so and I'm interested to see how the blue screen stuff turns out :D

I'm going to be cutting the chroma stuff, hopefully this week, I'm curious myself on how it will look. I've done plenty of this kind of stuff before so there shouldn't be a problem with the keying, just what i choose for the background and how it's edited (Suggestions ;) )
 #5926  by Moonrake
 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:17 pm
Is there a plan to put up part 3 of Faye's Xmas gift? Looks like a good one.