Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #478  by admin
 Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 am
Faye (Aka Faye Taylor & Faye X), a very sexy talking girl, just watch her clips to see what i mean.

"Sister's Fun" & "3 Minute Wank Challenge" available on the WIN site, & 2 x AMAZING & "Real" Vibrator Reviews coming soon!

Heres some low res iamges (1000x667), images in the members area are 5x Larger @ 5000x3333 Pixel Resolution!

WM_faye-gymkit-101.jpg
WM_faye-gymkit-103.jpg
WM_faye-gymkit-105.jpg
WM_faye-gymkit-109.jpg
WM_faye-gymkit-133.jpg
 #580  by admin
 Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 am
Sean wrote:Her 3MWC was the best one yet. So good!

Glad you liked it, i thought it was probably one the the best to date, Faye is a great cock tease and such a lovely girl to go with it, one of my fav's ... You will be pleased to know that faye will be doing alot more for WIN in the coming weeks! ;)
 #2604  by admin
 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 am
Faye will be shooting in a few days so if you have any scene suggestions then let me know. As we all know Faye is up for allsorts of naughty action ;) ... Dildo will be in hand and she will want some naughty action with her brother and who ever else comes into the picture??. So come on guys lets think some great stuff up for Faye!!! :D
 #2608  by passby
 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm
awesome. looking back at her scenes, I got one question: how did you ever let her go after shooting just 2 scenes? did you go slightly mad? :lol:

Seeing as she's one of the few explicit models, would like to see her doing just that. Fingering, dildoing etc. Would like to see her in a situation where she's fingering her pussy then being convinced to letting you taste her fingers (below camera like the virtual bj/hj). Also seeing, the preview page, seeing Faye do her take on Nikita's "Sister's Present" scene would be v hot. Dress wise, maybe pigtails and bring back the schoolgirl outfit!

Anyway, very excited to see her back!

PS: Speaking of pigtails, please release the Shannon pigtail scene into the wild! :mrgreen:
 #2611  by Thondervult
 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:51 pm
I've just PM'd Lee with an epic 2 part scene suggestion for Faye as a very sporty big sister.

If it gets filmed it'll make Nikita's "Help Me Brother" look pretty tame in comparison! :twisted:
 #2612  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 pm
Thonder- do share! I'm sure the inquiring minds on the board would love to check it out, especially in light of some of your past excellent suggestions.
 #2623  by Thondervult
 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm
Thanks for the encouragement, WTF! :)

Is the PM system borked? The message just sat in my outbox for 24 hours without registering as 'sent'.

Here's the scene anyway - I've gone into more detail than in the past and included dialogue in the hope of providing a longer runtime. Hopefully Lee could film this at the end of Faye's shoot and really make a mess of her! :twisted:

Super Fit Sister

Part 1

Faye is a fitness fanatic who has just been out on a run with her younger brother.

Dressed in running gear with a her hair scraped back in a ponytail and subtle makeup she starts the scene puffing and panting - they raced the last half mile and Faye won. She good-naturedly teases her bro about him being a big LOSER!

Inside her flat, she strips off her running gear - in her sports bra, thong panties and ankle socks she does some post-run stretching - standing on her tiptoes to check out her taut calves and peachy bum in the mirror. All the while she chats with her brother about her fitness regime and how it’s sculpting her sexy body. He agrees a little too enthusiastically - she giggles and calls him a perv.

She retires to her bedroom to strip off her underwear - her brother manages to catch a few glimpses before she moves to the bathroom. In true Hollywood style there’s a mirror at just the right angle for her brother to perv on her while she soaps her hot bod in the shower.

Faye emerges from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and finds her bro sitting on her bed. She notices the mirror and with a smile, chides him for copping a cheeky eyeful.

Faye complains of having stiff muscles after the run and asks her brother for one of his amazing massages that she loves so much. She lies face down on her bed with the towel covering her bum. It doesn’t stay covered for long.

The camera tracks up and down her body as he works his magic on her back, buttocks, legs and feet. Faye playfully wriggles and flexes her muscles while letting out the occasional appreciative moan. She’s really getting off on this and flips over to give us a full frontal “I didn‘t tell you to stop” he continues working on her - lots of close-ups of her tits, tummy and pussy “Oh GOD that feels good” - until the intimate contact brings her to orgasm.

After the run, shower and massage Faye is totally blissed out and a little bit frisky, she notices his big erection through his shorts.

“Looks like you‘re a little stiff yourself, brother - want me to try to work that out of you?”

Part 2

Faye compliments her bro on the size of his equipment as she starts to jack him off - with all the great massages he’s given her recently it’s time for a little payback.

After a prolonged hand job Faye observes that his cock is only getting stiffer. “Maybe we should try a deep-tissue massage. Deep as in deep down your sister’s throat” She attacks his cock with her mouth, gagging and choking on his throbbing dick - coming up for air occasionally to talk filth about how perverse and wrong this is but also how exciting she‘s finding it despite herself.

She finally backs off his cock with drool running down her chin.

“Okay, brother, let‘s fucking DO this before I change my mind” she lays back on the bed, opens her legs and spreads her pussy wide “Time for some heavy cardio” He climbs on board and she gasps as he sinks his dick into her. Moving slowly at first, he soon builds up a rhythm - she matches her brother pound-for-pound as he slams into her pussy like a machine.

The whole time they are having sex she keeps eye-contact and talks smack about how she’s always loved teasing him and how it feels to break the ultimate taboo. “Can you believe this shit? You‘re fucking your big sister bareback!” After several minutes of vigorous action he takes a break.

“You’d better not have come inside me” her brother hasn’t finished, he just wants to work on another muscle group. Faye’s relief is short-lived - her eyes go wide as he pushes her legs back behind her head and starts feeding his cock into her asshole.

He tells her to consider it a stretching exercise. She doesn’t think that’s very funny but allows him to continue.

Sweating and straining, she struggles to get the words out as she tries to describe the sensation of losing her anal virginity to her brother. It takes him a good couple of minutes to get balls-deep in her super-tight butthole and then the REAL fucking starts.

He blasts in and out of her arse for an eternity, totally wrecking his big sister as she has orgasm after leg-shaking orgasm. “I can‘t believe I‘m coming with a dick in my arse - you’re ripping your big sister’s arse apart and I fucking love it!” Her brother can’t take any more - “Are you going to come? Do it in my face - I want to taste it!” he whips his cock out of her and brings it up to her lips.

She sucks his cock clean before he blows an epic load of cum - years of pent-up desire shoot over her face and into her mouth.

Faye looks up at her brother - she’s totally exhausted, her beautiful face covered in sweat and incestuous semen. She makes a big deal of showing him her cum-covered tongue before closing her mouth, swallowing and then opening wide again to prove that it’s all gone. “Am I the best sister in the world or what?” Both siblings are a little dazed but completely satiated after their perverted workout.

“So how does it feel to have finally fucked your big sister?” Neither of them can quite believe what they just did.

“You came last again, little brother, but I bet you don’t feel like a loser this time!”
 #2624  by passby
 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 pm
Thondervult wrote:
Is the PM system borked? The message just sat in my outbox for 24 hours without registering as 'sent'.

The way it works is that if the recipient hasn't read the message it stays in your outbox and you can delete it whenever you want so long as they have not read it. If they have read the PM, then it would end up in your "Sent" box.

There's no pop-up alert by default when you get a PM on this forum, so I'm guessing people are often unaware they have received a PM.