Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #2734  by Thondervult
 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm
passby wrote:or throw some autotune on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z ... op&list=SL

:lol:

It's great to see Faye back looking better than ever in "I need a big dick" and I'm sure the humiliation nuts will love it.

I did notice the sound distortion but didn't think it was too bad. Hope we can see some screens from her other new scenes in the COMING SOON thread.
 #2739  by passby
 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:27 am
Haven't downloaded the new scene yet but the previews in the Coming soon thread just look brilliant, Faye herself is looking terrific. She's looking like she gets down and dirty as well, she's sucking that dildo like its got the antidote :lol:
 #5525  by Thondervult
 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 am
Is there any chance of a reshoot for the "Superfit Sister" scene? The preview pics of the "lost" version looked absolutely mind-blowing and it was such a shame it got scuppered by a dodgy mic :cry:

With the big event just a month away it'd be a great opportunity for a Christmas themed version of the "Sister's Present" idea too.

Whatever happens I hope we can see Faye attacking the WIN stunt cock with her mouth and swallowing gallons of cum :twisted:
 #5535  by oldmummysboy
 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 pm
lee wrote:Faye is shooting again in a few days (28th Nov), so get your requests in now :D

How about Faye doing the scene that was originally for Mercedes?

Faye comes round to visit her neighbor, she lefts herself in from the back as I trust her and is surprised to see me in my adult nappy while on the floor playing with my toes, she is first shocked and then intrigued to what she is witnessing here.

She asks why are you in a adult nappy, and soon realises that I am still a mummy's boy and still needs a mummy to look after him... she comes over and tells me that do you want me to be your mummy, she makes a proposal to me in that she needs the extra cash as money is tight and agrees that she can come over once a week to look after me, change my nappy, bath me and wank me off if I agree to pay her for it.

I agree and she is happy to look after me, she takes her top off and goes about looking after me like a big overgrown mummy's boy for her... she becomes mummy and baby talks to me changes my nappy, washes me, feeds me and allows me to play with her big boobs and her pretty feet and then finally wanks me off in my big nappy... she then cleans me up and puts a fresh nappy on me and lets me fall asleep in her big bosom...Until the next week big mummy's boy???
 #5582  by jose
 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 pm
I had this idea in another thread but I'll post it here as well, lol. Generally they were just requests for some especially enthusiastic scenes where rather than hating the cum that we see briefly at the end of a scene she spends the clip desperate and begging for it. I don't think there have been any entirely cum orientated scenes yet, where the whole dialogue is centred around how much she wants your cum and what she'd do with it, lol.

Here are two other ideas I had in another thread as well that were previously unused, they are sister ones, lol.

I like the sound of this but I think the complete opposite could be good too. As if she was addicted to cum lol. Like she hasn't eaten cum in so long for her, a day, that she spends the video persuading and then begging you to cum in her mouth, acting really desperate and panicky rather than aloof lol. She could keep making the point how much she loves the taste and cant go a day without etc. It could be another blowjob one that youve been doing so well lately. I dont know if she could actually swallow the cum you use for it but there would have to be lots, it could get all over her clothes as well as the tons of it in her mouth lol.

Another idea I had was also a sister one. Shes all ready to go to school/college and her friends are waiting outside for her but she's ran out of her expensive face cream/moisturiser that she always uses just as she leaves. She finds you and decides that your cum would be a great substitute, better even lol. Again, you could be reluctant this time, she has to beg a bit. The whole scene is her trying to hurry you as her friends are waiting just at the door, things going encouragement to handjob to blowjob. There would have to be more cum than ever in this one. She doesnt even rub it in, she just leaves it all over, dripping down her face. You could cut to a scene of her moving into a group of girls, her schoolfriends, with it still covering her face and hair acting as if nothing is wrong, while theyre in shock lol.

Sorry, I am presuming you missed this but if you didn't and just don't like it just say and I'll stop bothering you, lol.