Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5953  by Thondervult
 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:01 am
A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all! Faye's 'Sister's Xmas Present' 3-parter was a superb treat over the holiday period :D

Faye's a great actress and her delivery of the line "You want me to do WHAT!?" in part 2 was genius :lol:

As far as the chroma background for the dream sequence stuff is concerned the "glowing white" idea would be the simplest but could look a bit flat. Maybe take a static shot of the real-world background and treat that so it's blurry/faded out and shifting while Faye stays in focus in the foreground doing her thing.
 #5960  by Mexicola
 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 am
Really looking forward to seeing those dream scenes. Great idea whoever came up with that one! Can't wait to see how they turn out.
 #5962  by admin
 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 am
Mexicola wrote:Really looking forward to seeing those dream scenes. Great idea whoever came up with that one! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Well i have to put my hand up to that one, i have the odd good idea 8-) ;) .. I'll take the full praise (If any) after editing, hopefully they will come out as good as the idea :lol:
 #5994  by mekick
 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm
Fantastic to do a special effects one for a change of pace.

2 minutes left in until my load is complete.

...er, download that is.
 #6000  by admin
 Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 am
mekick wrote:Fantastic to do a special effects one for a change of pace.

2 minutes left in until my load is complete.

...er, download that is.

They take a bit longer to produce but i think the change every now and then is good for the site :D
 #6215  by Thondervult
 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 pm
"Sharing Sister" had a pretty unusual premise but actually turned out really well - in fact I'd say it was one of Faye's strongest scenes. Good work! :D