Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• DeoVR issue

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #29375  by bob123456
 Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:30 am
when playing vids through deovr they seem to be showing the whole video to each eye so none of the videos work - at least on the Gear VR version
 #29377  by deathr0w
 Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:08 pm
bob123456 wrote:when playing vids through deovr they seem to be showing the whole video to each eye so none of the videos work - at least on the Gear VR version

There is sometimes a button on the VR player to toggle / switch the projection-type between different VR files. Have you cycled through all the different options within the player to see if that helps?

We did test the VR content on a Gear VR with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone, they played back automatically in the correct format. I believe we used the standard Samsung Gallery Video Player to do this though not DeoVR - a few customers with GearVR have said this player works well for them - have you tried this one - it's free. SkyBoxVR.

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/gear ... cale=en_GB
 #29380  by bob123456
 Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:51 am
I should have been specific, I meant when browsing to your sites in DeoVR. Using this method there is no option to change the payback format.

Watching downloaded vids is not an issue, I was just trying to use the website as an easier way to view trailers.
 #29398  by bob123456
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:25 pm
There is definitely an issue with how your sites interact with deovr (streaming not downloaded files. Every other site I have tried works fine.
 #29400  by Will
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:35 pm
bob123456 wrote:There is definitely an issue with how your sites interact with deovr (streaming not downloaded files. Every other site I have tried works fine.

Thank you for the feedback. After checking how the videos play using deoVR there definitely seems to be a problem interacting with our sites. We have passed this on to our web developer as a priority so we will update this thread as soon as it's fixed. In the meantime, I would suggest/recommend downloading the videos as they still play. Apologies for any inconveniences.