Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Other ways to d/l clips ?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #28303  by wolfy
 Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:11 pm
Just wondering if SLR will host all zexy vr clips to buy individually ?
For me, i don't want to re-subscribe to zexy, simply because imo, 95% of the models are not that attractive nor that good or interested looking in front of the camera. It's the same so far with the win videos i've seen. There are a few good ones, but there must surely be plans for a wider range of models and skill sets coming out ? The majority of the British gals don't look or act as well as the more popular European/Asian or dare i say it, American models (they're too loud and fake for me) ! This is my opinion of course, some folks will like what's on offer, but you can't escape the fact that the variety and "acting" or in front of camera pazzazz (je ne sais quoi) is missing, bar a couple of models here and there !
Constructive feedback, and i've seen in various forums people with the same sentiments that agree and disagree !
 #28308  by Jjmanc
 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:26 am
+1, I’d like to see the BentBox have current sets on there to buy individually and future ones. There’s only a few I want to see but I don’t want to buy a membership just for that.