Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ] LUCY GRESTY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22634  by Steph
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:08 am
tigerone wrote:Would somebody please give me an answer?

Hello.............Is any body there?

Knock once for yes, twice for no.

Knock Knock ...... Yes we are here! If we get enough support then we will look at getting Lucy back for another shoot :-)
 #22651  by admin
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:21 pm
tigerone wrote:Hi Steph. Thank you for your reply, even though it was a very disappointing response. You say if there is enough support you will look at getting her back. Are you kidding me? Deathrow has stated earlier how impressed he was with her, that she was vey popular and was sure she would be rebooked, yet your answer is a maybe. You have many lacklustre models that are not very good at the dirty talking and they always seem to be coming back, yet Lucy Gresty, for me your best asset, ( my word she's hot ) there is nothing in the pipeline. It was the hope of regular bookings of this sexy lady that keeps me here.
I do hope you look seriously at bringing her back on a regular basis.

Please give me examples of who you think are 'lacklustre' ? I'm curious ...
 #24228  by vattila
 Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 am
Please get her back for Downblousejerk!!! The "best friends mum" and "teachers natural tits" are really sexy viseos!
 #25715  by Falstaff
 Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 pm
Any plans to have Lucy Gresty back on WIN? Absolutely love her two virtual videos, the teacher one especially. Extraordinarily sexy woman!
 #25721  by Steph
 Wed May 23, 2018 8:48 am
Falstaff wrote:Any plans to have Lucy Gresty back on WIN? Absolutely love her two virtual videos, the teacher one especially. Extraordinarily sexy woman!

We have been in touch with Lucy for another shoot, she isn't interested in another shoot at the moment but if this changes we will let you know