Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• LUCY LAUREN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26730  by deathr0w
 Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:WoW! I'll be honest Lucy was climbing my favourites list pretty quickly and then you go and release 'Public Nudity' which was awesome btw, she's a definite must have! Can't believe you guys haven't done that before (or maybe you did and I just missed it) anyway I hope you'll do more in the future, but then, to top it all off I find out (with an extra bit of googling) she's actually from my home town! Now I want to marry her! lol :)

Please reassure Lucy, I'm far too old to be a stalker but I will be keeping an extra eye out in my local supermarket from now on!! :) (far too many brackets and smilies here)

Check out today's WIN update - there's another public nudity scene gone on :)

pussypark-preview-small.jpg
 #26758  by brb22
 Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm
I liked the outdoor scene may you guys do more please.
 #26766  by Falstaff
 Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:28 pm
I'm going to echo bendoverbaby's sentiments. The public nudity in the bar was a very sexy new idea for a video, but with the new "Wank With Me" video Lucy has quickly become one of my favorite new models. She's wonderful! Thanks so much for making a strapon + cumshot video. Keep them coming! :D
 #26772  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:36 pm
I’ve just watched wank with me, and it was amazing!!! Well done, and so much cum! Loved it. Now if you can get someone to do that in nurse uniform, that would be incredible! X
 #26790  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:40 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I’ve just watched wank with me, and it was amazing!!! Well done, and so much cum! Loved it. Now if you can get someone to do that in nurse uniform, that would be incredible! X

I'm sure we can do some like this :)
 #27146  by Keefar
 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:11 am
Lauren would look absolutely AWESOME in VR ;)
Can't wait to see what she does......
 #27158  by Jinx1
 Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:31 pm
Excepy that is not Lauren Louise!
Jinx