Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More models ? Less wooden feel ?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #28326  by Will
 Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:11 am
bob123456 wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:The simple fact is, wanking is no different to intercourse, in that it's boring if over indulged. The solution to you problem is not more girls, its a break from them and wanking in general.

Nah its definitely more girls...

I hope you don't work in PR - 'It's stale, but wait a couple of months until you are desperate, then it'll do'

We are always trying to increase the number of new faces that you guys will see. Very recently we have had a surge in new models and we're always on the look out for new girls. If you have any particular girl that you would like to see on the site please post your suggestions and we'll do our best to book them in for a shoot :D
 #28328  by wolfy
 Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:31 am
I'll post my list here too !
Ok, so here's my request list of models that i would like to put forward to appear on Zexy and/or WINVR.
These are from Onlytease & Only allsites Any model unmarked could potentially do both.
Lucie Kent (Zexy)
Saffron (zexy)
Emily J (zexy)
Cikita
Summer (zexy)
Toni (zexy)
Cara Ruby (zexy)
Felicity Hill
Lydia Jane (zexy)
Amy Green (zexy)
Natasha Anastasia (zexy) she's done one VR already
Gina B (zexy)
Candice (zexy)
Daisy Rose (zexy)
Tianna (zexy)
Hannah Claydon aka Elena C (zexy)
Sammi Tye
Mikaela Witt
Melanie Walsh (retired) ? :(
Kamila A
Gina Gerson both please !
Tammy
Rosie W (zexy)
Cayla Lyons
Jess Impiazzi (zexy)
Sarka
Kristina
More Chloe Toy, Brook Logan & Honour May
Ashley Jay
Tess (zexy)
Zofeya
 #28330  by bob123456
 Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:48 pm
Will wrote:We are always trying to increase the number of new faces that you guys will see. Very recently we have had a surge in new models and we're always on the look out for new girls. If you have any particular girl that you would like to see on the site please post your suggestions and we'll do our best to book them in for a shoot :D

wolfy wrote:I'll post my list here too !

As Wolfy shows there is plenty of choice around. Good to know that there will be some fresh faces on the way!

To name a few (not sure who is active)

Stephanie Bohnam Carter
Jo E
Rebecca Leah
Camilla-Rose Helley
Ariel Anderssen
Cassie B
Suzi Star
Kristina
Rosie Whiteman
Nikolart
Charlie Rose