Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Breast Moisturising

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28400  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:10 am
I loved this in the old FTV vids of girls just standing in the bathroom often in front of the mirror just rubbing moisturiser into their tits for 5 mins, wasn't joi just softcore but very hot. I'd love to see this on WIN with joi?

Could have some great pervy camera shots from below looking up too?

Maybe begging you to cum on her tits for the finish :o
 #28540  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:38 am
300+ views and no other fans of this?

Come on, her moisturising or oiling her tits and telling you how much she wants you to SPUNK all over them that she can rub in too..
 #28542  by BobJones148
 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 am
I'm just not in to big jugs and certainly not fake ones. I prefer a panties, up-skirt peeks, pussy lip spreading with clit displays . And the odd finger insertion, including up her shitter. I think about covers it.
 #28545  by admin
 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:50 am
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:300+ views and no other fans of this?

Come on, her moisturising or oiling her tits and telling you how much she wants you to SPUNK all over them that she can rub in too..

Yes we will do more of these scenes ;)
 #28766  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:10 am
Steph wrote:Ivy L has a scene coming up on WIN where she is in the shower rubbing soap into her boobs and pressing them on the glass shower door :-)

for just 10 seconds, fair enough then, I'm done commenting/suggesting/posting in these forums, bye
 #28778  by deathr0w
 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:14 am
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:
Steph wrote:Ivy L has a scene coming up on WIN where she is in the shower rubbing soap into her boobs and pressing them on the glass shower door :-)

for just 10 seconds, fair enough then, I'm done commenting/suggesting/posting in these forums, bye

Your suggestions have been taken on board, but you need to be patient with the process. The content takes time to filter onto the site.