Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] SOPHIA DELANE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29000  by skippy
 Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm
sirhumpalot wrote:Just watched Sophia's WIN video " Anal Play ". WOW!!!!!!! I'm not a fan of pegging, not my cup of tea, but Sophia is so hot and made this so erotic, I think I'm a convert!!!!!!! For me it was the " getting wanked off " as she was fucking that made it work so well. More please :D

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you liked the video! :D
 #29566  by Falstaff
 Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:42 pm
I know some have expressed disinterest in the outdoor videos, but I really liked the look and feel of Sophia Delane's latest "Naughty Bit on the Side." Would it be viable to shoot some penetration/cumshot scenes on that outdoor area? I'd love to see scenes like Krystal Fox's where the model is leaning on the railing and looking out onto the street while taking the dildo, or even a titwank video on that chair outdoors. Too risky/difficult?
 #29617  by admin
 Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:43 pm
Falstaff wrote:I know some have expressed disinterest in the outdoor videos, but I really liked the look and feel of Sophia Delane's latest "Naughty Bit on the Side." Would it be viable to shoot some penetration/cumshot scenes on that outdoor area? I'd love to see scenes like Krystal Fox's where the model is leaning on the railing and looking out onto the street while taking the dildo, or even a titwank video on that chair outdoors. Too risky/difficult?

Obviously not as easy as shooting inside :lol: .... but should be do-able :)
 #30974  by INDIASIA
 Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:42 pm
:D They come they go but THANK GOD Sophia remains where she is well appreciated .Soph is delicious in every sense her talk her body her looks will never go stale. ;)
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-100.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-110.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-118.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-121.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-124.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-127.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-129.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-133.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-142.jpg
sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-145.jpg
 #30977  by John
 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:50 am
INDIASIA wrote::D They come they go but THANK GOD Sophia remains where she is well appreciated .Soph is delicious in every sense her talk her body her looks will never go stale. ;) sophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-100.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-110.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-118.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-121.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-124.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-127.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-129.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-133.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-142.jpgsophia-delane-wank-for-me-sir-145.jpg

A true veteran :)