Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29887  by deathr0w
 Tue May 05, 2020 9:45 am
Bogoz wrote:Any news?

Faye was due to come back last month, but due to the lock down in the UK - it wasn't possible for the shoot to take place. We'll be hoping to shoot her as soon as we can return to shooting.
 #30625  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:08 pm
jb_2019 wrote:Any news on Faye??

Sadly not - I've heard it from a few sources that she's mostly doing her own thing these days and doesn't really shoot like she used to. Hopefully, she replies at some point in the future - She knows where to find us :D
 #34112  by deathr0w
 Wed May 18, 2022 2:41 pm
fishymonger wrote:Any chance of retry with Faye? Be nice to get her on VR.

We can re-try, unfortunately, we've had no replies to several messages. Faye was one of the original WIN models, it would be great to get her back.
 #34172  by Will_Mack
 Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:36 pm
deathr0w wrote:

We can re-try, unfortunately, we've had no replies to several messages. Faye was one of the original WIN models, it would be great to get her back.

It would be brilliant if gorgeous Faye did come back here.

I have read elsewhere that she only concentrates on her own website, ManyVids and Clips4Sale thesedays.
 #34173  by samloan58
 Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:02 pm
Will_Mack wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

It would be brilliant if gorgeous Faye did come back here.

I have read elsewhere that she only concentrates on her own website, ManyVids and Clips4Sale thesedays.

Agree, I did check out her own sites a few weeks back. She posts many "niche fetish" videos which are just not my cup of tea. So much potential, just poor execution in my opinion. :cry: