Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Condom use

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #30170  by gamebred
 Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:36 am
I know due to COVID there has been a decrease in virtual’s and BJ scenes but wouldn’t you consider the above for when you do BJ scenes and use of the torso?

I have seen on Winvr in the earlier vids that you used condoms on the torso’s so I think that could be useful again especially when you got models like Beth coming back. Would love to see some bj scenes from her!
 #30188  by deathr0w
 Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:50 pm
gamebred wrote:I know due to COVID there has been a decrease in virtual’s and BJ scenes but wouldn’t you consider the above for when you do BJ scenes and use of the torso?

I have seen on Winvr in the earlier vids that you used condoms on the torso’s so I think that could be useful again especially when you got models like Beth coming back. Would love to see some bj scenes from her!

We bought a torso and had to return it due to some defects in the build - The company who supplied it shipped out another one, but that one also had the same issues which appear to be design flaws, so we ended up returning the torso.

There are a few different suppliers of those torsos, I'll have another look to see if we can get another.