Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Who Would You Most Like To See Again?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below

Who Would You Most Like To See Again?

Katie K
12%
Lexi
3%
Nikita
9%
Shelly
1%
Axa
1%
Charlie
7%
Cate Harrington
12%
Sapphire
8%
Jess West
10%
Roxy
3%
Kimberley Cox
No votes
0%
Sofia Matthews
2%
Scarlet Lovatt
3%
Anna Joy
1%
Shannon
6%
Emma
3%
Faye
9%
Other (Please specific model name in message below)
8%
 #6956  by admin
 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Yes, even though there has been casualties, Cate, Brook S, Kloe (Not convinced she will give up though), Mercedes (Probably won't quit for good either) and Kayleigh Page/Amber/Kiki has quit adult WIN type scenes too, and i'm sure plenty more too will follow in the next few years but there are plenty of gorgeous girls out there who will be doing future WIN scenes ... Although i think WIN has contributed to some of these girls quitting adult modelling, especially Kayleigh, at least we got some great scenes when we did .... But I don't treat it as a bad thing, i look at as they are making way for the upcoming girls that will grace the WIN site in the future :D
 #6966  by Dionysus
 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 pm
lee wrote:Yes, even though there has been casualties, Cate, Brook S, Kloe (Not convinced she will give up though), Mercedes (Probably won't quit for good either) and Kayleigh Page/Amber/Kiki has quit adult WIN type scenes too, and i'm sure plenty more too will follow in the next few years but there are plenty of gorgeous girls out there who will be doing future WIN scenes ... Although i think WIN has contributed to some of these girls quitting adult modelling, especially Kayleigh, at least we got some great scenes when we did .... But I don't treat it as a bad thing, i look at as they are making way for the upcoming girls that will grace the WIN site in the future :D

Ouch, didn't know Kayleigh/Kiki had decided to stop doing WIN-type stuff as well (she also seemed like she was having a lot of fun in the clips). That's unfortunate :cry:.

Still, as you pointed out, it's not like WIN won't be able to continue on without these lovely ladies. There are far more beautiful woman willing to shoot adult scenes than the site could ever film; and more beautiful women become legal or get into the industry every day. Besides, even with the loss of these five (potentially) there are still many great WIN models that are coming back in all the time :D.

For those of you that may be (or have) learned that your favorite(s) models will no longer be shooting, I'd suggest just giving the other ladies a chance to show you what they can do. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed ;).

Edit: Also, as Lee mentioned, the industry has a very high turnover and most women tend to only stay for a few years. As such, we should enjoy the material from each model as its available and always remember each shoot could be the lady's last. It's just the way it works with adult models.
 #7026  by Dionysus
 Sun May 06, 2012 3:02 am
promo30 wrote:cate harrington

I don't usually like quoting myself, but as I wrote three posts up:

Dionysus wrote:Unfortunately, based on her Twitter account (@cateharringtonX), Cate has retired from doing adult videos and only does cam work now. :cry:

Again, it's unfortunate since she made some VERY good scenes, but it's her decision. :(
 #7116  by admin
 Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm
I haven't heard from Cerise in quite a while, well over a year anyway ... but as always, if there is enough support then i can get back in touch with her and see if i can get her back in for some more fun! ;)
 #7259  by Edibas
 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 am
I would love to see Kayla Louise again. Also, Sapphire is one of my favorites, so she would be great too. How are the chances of seeing these two lovely ladies on WIN again?