Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene suggestion: "You want to cum again?!"

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #36338  by Falstaff
 Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:38 am
Here's a simple scene idea for those that like cum visuals:

The model plays someone who has just had sex with the viewer. (Could be a girlfriend/wife, or any of the typical naughtier roles like best friend's girlfriend, girlfriend's friend, mum's friend, co-worker, mistress, etc.) The scene opens with the model entering the room fully nude with cum somewhere on her body: boobs, stomach, bum/back, etc. She's talking about how great the sex has just been with you. Suddenly she notices you are hard again! "Babe, are you hard again? But we just had sex!" She's too tired to have sex again but offers to give encouragement while you wank over her. A few different paths:

• All sorts of naughty poses, playing with the cum and rubbing it over her body
  • A sexy nude dance, à la BoppingBabes clips
  • Maybe for some scenes, the character could be running late for work or rushing to finish up before someone else gets home, so she could be putting her clothes back on throughout the clip (almost like a reversal of the usual WIN sequence! :lol: )
  • Could combine with the torso toy to give a nice cummy tit-wank (or even a ride if the model is so inclined)
  • Models that love a mess could even finish with a second cumshot

Would especially love to see Alexa Brooke or Siren take this on, but really it works for anyone :D
 #36339  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:35 pm
Falstaff wrote:[*] Maybe for some scenes, the character could be running late for work or rushing to finish up before someone else gets home, so she could be putting her clothes back on throughout the clip (almost like a reversal of the usual WIN sequence! :lol: )

I second this very much. I'd absolutely love to see a nurse do this one - "another donation?! fine.. but I've got to get dressed though" :)