Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #12092  by max_vip2003
 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 pm
i don't know if this is against the rules or not but.i suppose some of the members here are too furtionate to download the bro/sis scenes of lucy that was posted in the deleted weirdwanks site . can anyone upload those scenes _ since lee had lost the drive that contains them _ and pm those links to me ???
if it against any rules sorry again but i just love to see the unedited videos of her .thanks anyway
 #12095  by deathr0w
 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 am
LoneRogue wrote:Is Lucy's titwank going to be uploaded to win and c4s anytime soon? :)

The next scene I cut from Lucy will be a tit wank scene. With the current mix of models I would imagine it will be online in around 7-8 days as she was one of the recent updates yesterday.

The scenes go live on wankitnow.com before they are listed on clips4sale.
 #12302  by LoneRogue
 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm
Def. another tit wank scene, but with oil this time around :) I also love the pov angle for her scene in "Bed Wank", so something like that with a cumshot over the chest would be great.
 #12331  by donmarek
 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:19 am
I have two scene ideas, both would be virtual sex:

First, I would love a continuation of her scene "Sex ed Tutor". At the end of the scene she says to come back to her when you can handle a real woman, well the scene takes place later in the school year and you've comeback. You prove yourself, by seducing her and turning her on and as the scene progresses she can't take it anymore and pounces to take what she wants. she sucks, tittyfucks, rides, doggy, etc. And maybe either end with cumming on her tits or in her mouth.

Another scene idea is having her play your best friends girlfriend and having her come to your house drunk and horny. She seduces you, but you resist, eventually she says something like she will get what she wants or else she will tell her boyfriend (your best friend) that you tried to make a move on her, so you give in. The rest of the scene is standard virtual sex with her playing very dominant, occasionally mentioning the black mail unless she gets what she wants and how the viewer is so much better than him, and that they better do what she says, etc, etc.

Hopefully these sound alright! Thanks again guys, you are doing amazing work!!!
 #12332  by James787
 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:33 am
donmarek wrote:I have two scene ideas, both would be virtual sex:

First, I would love a continuation of her scene "Sex ed Tutor". At the end of the scene she says to come back to her when you can handle a real woman, well the scene takes place later in the school year and you've comeback. You prove yourself, by seducing her and turning her on and as the scene progresses she can't take it anymore and pounces to take what she wants. she sucks, tittyfucks, rides, doggy, etc. And maybe either end with cumming on her tits or in her mouth.!

That sounds Awesome!!! I would back that idea in a heartbeat
 #12338  by steven
 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:25 pm
donmarek wrote:I have two scene ideas, both would be virtual sex:

First, I would love a continuation of her scene "Sex ed Tutor". At the end of the scene she says to come back to her when you can handle a real woman, well the scene takes place later in the school year and you've comeback. You prove yourself, by seducing her and turning her on and as the scene progresses she can't take it anymore and pounces to take what she wants. she sucks, tittyfucks, rides, doggy, etc. And maybe either end with cumming on her tits or in her mouth.

Another scene idea is having her play your best friends girlfriend and having her come to your house drunk and horny. She seduces you, but you resist, eventually she says something like she will get what she wants or else she will tell her boyfriend (your best friend) that you tried to make a move on her, so you give in. The rest of the scene is standard virtual sex with her playing very dominant, occasionally mentioning the black mail unless she gets what she wants and how the viewer is so much better than him, and that they better do what she says, etc, etc.

Hopefully these sound alright! Thanks again guys, you are doing amazing work!!!

Both of these ideas are great :D
 #12351  by Macd1ddy
 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:16 pm
Hey Lee, would it be possible to get a G/G of Lucy and Charlie Elaine whilst she's shooting or a G/G scene of her and another girl in a virtual threesome with penetration with the fake cock or Lucy taking a facial or doing anal? Thanks for listening to your members. Great to be able to give you feedback and ideas. Great site and I hope you and your team keep up the good work!! :)