Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6736  by alexalex246
 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:50 pm
I was confused for a second, didn't realise the Facebook thread was from September. Maybe contact Holly McGuire again too? :)
 #6860  by alexalex246
 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm
lee wrote:
alexalex246 wrote:Didn't you say Rachel Taylor had a shoot booked soon? Or has that already been done?

Just messaged rachel again to see if we can set a date :)

Did anything come of this? :)
 #6880  by alexalex246
 Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 pm
lee wrote:Rachel has smashed up her arm so she will be out of action until june/july. I'm going to message her again nearer the time. But yes she is still up for shooting :D

Seeing as she can't shoot till her arm is better, i'm hoping that means some handjob/blowjob stuff?! :P
 #6884  by admin
 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 pm
alexalex246 wrote:
lee wrote:Rachel has smashed up her arm so she will be out of action until june/july. I'm going to message her again nearer the time. But yes she is still up for shooting :D

Seeing as she can't shoot till her arm is better, i'm hoping that means some handjob/blowjob stuff?! :P

Lol, HELL YEAH!!!!