Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] FAYE / FAYE X TAYLOR

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #8399  by Edibas
 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:00 pm
I think this scene would be something she could do perfectly. First off, sorry if this doesn't make sense at some points or isn't understandable. English isn't my first language and I've never written a scene or anything related. But I hope you get what I try to suggest and hope it's possible for you to shoot it. :)

"I know all about your nylon fetish"

Faye sits on the couch, across from her younger brother. She's wearing a skirt and a brown pantyhose underneath. Knowing this arouses her little bro, she starts dangling her nylon-covered feet and running her fingers over her hosed legs. She uncrosses her legs, letting her brother peek under her skirt showing she isn't wearing panties underneath her pantyhose, so he gets a good view of her nylon-covered vagina. After letting him enjoy the show for some time, she asks him: "Do you like what you see little brother? I bet you do, I know all about your little fetish. I've seen you taking my nylon stockings and socks and pantyhoses and I've also seen the stains you left on them. You like wanking to my pantyhoses don't you? It drives you crazy thinking about my sexy feet... legs...bum...and pussy covered in nylon (*the camera tracks up from feet up her legs to her ass and pussy*). I bet you would love nothing more but to whip your hard cock out right now and start wanking right in front of sister while I prance around before you in my pantyhose. Go ahead. Wank for your big sister. Show me what you got." Faye takes her shirt and bra off, displaying her breasts and giving both her nipples a little pinch, before she proceeds to take off her skirt. "You don't mind if I have some fun myself, right?" she asks and begins to rub her pussy through the nylon. After a while she slides her hand in the pantyhose and begins to finger herself. The sight of her brother jerking his dick right in front of her, turns her on so much that she soon cums in her pantyhose. She pulls her hand out of her pantyhose "Wow, I can't believe I came in front of my brother. Now let's finish you off." Faye sticks her nylon-covered feet out and starts to caress her brothers penis with them, giving him a little feetjob for a few seconds before she grabs her brothers cock with her hand and starts to give him a handjob. "Oh you're getting close, I can see it." She's leaning back and tells her brother to spurt his cum all over her pantyhose. And so he does, his cum shoots all over her pantyhosed legs and pussy. "That was fun. Now that I fulfilled your fantasy, you owe me one." she says with a smile and the camera fades out.
 #8978  by Edibas
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:23 pm
I would love it, if you could get Faye to shoot a video like Kiki Devine's "Work out this taboo". (And, in general, I'd love more scenes with Faye ;) )
 #10584  by admin
 Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:55 am
ThreeFold wrote:Does anyone else have the problem of no sound on the download of the latest scene?

Hi, Yes i found the same problem but only on the SD video, the HD and Streaming videos are ok. I will fix it now and update this thread when complete. Sorry for the inconvenience.