Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6928  by alexalex246
 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 pm
About Rachel Taylor, is this the Rachel Taylor off the 900 channels (red light channels)? Because she is on TV today and her arm looks fine? :s
 #6929  by admin
 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm
alexalex246 wrote:About Rachel Taylor, is this the Rachel Taylor off the 900 channels (red light channels)? Because she is on TV today and her arm looks fine? :s

I think so, i'll have to message her and see whats going on :/
 #6930  by alexalex246
 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm
lee wrote:
alexalex246 wrote:About Rachel Taylor, is this the Rachel Taylor off the 900 channels (red light channels)? Because she is on TV today and her arm looks fine? :s

I think so, i'll have to message her and see whats going on :/

If you have sky, channel 950? Or www.redlightcentral.tv if you don't.
 #6988  by django21
 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm
lee wrote:
Shemakesmehard :) wrote:No return of the lovely Abi Toyne then Lee? :(

I think Abi will shoot again, just got to fit her in with all the other shoots this year :D

Hope its not too long await :twisted: I love to see her do some some handjob/blowjob stuff?!
A Policeman body searching a handcuff thief and noticing him tenting in his pants. Would make
a good Suggested scene :D
 #6994  by Dionysus
 Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 am
lee wrote:Just added Katie K and Sophia Smith to the schedule :D

Great news, Lee. Any chance Katie's willing to shoot some bro/sis or daddy/daughter scenes this time around?
 #6995  by admin
 Wed May 02, 2012 1:57 pm
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Just added Katie K and Sophia Smith to the schedule :D

Great news, Lee. Any chance Katie's willing to shoot some bro/sis or daddy/daughter scenes this time around?

Sorry, she said she doesn't do any "Family Fun" scenes anymore lol